Student Consultation Group
An Ongoing Support Group Bringing Students Together to Explore Every-Day Life Issues and Concerns about School, Relationships, and Personal Lives
This support group offers students assistance in meeting the challenges of being in graduate school while coping with careers, families, and daily life. It is a safe and confidential environment for those seeking to reduce anxiety, improve relationships, and increase meaning in life, while coping with the challenges of higher education.
- Know and Feel Comfortable with Your Strengths and Abilities
- Look at School Challenges, Learning Styles, Time Management, Relationships, and Careers
- Understand Your Ever-Changing Roles in Life
- Create Meaning in Your Life
- Use Group Relaxation and Guided Imagery to Reduce Stress and Test-Taking Anxiety (Hypnosis to Reduce Stress and Test-Taking Anxiety is Offered on an Individual Basis)
This group meets in San Jose.
Prospective members will be interviewed prior to joining the group.
About the group leader:
Haleh Rambod, M.A., MFT, is a Licensed Marriage, Family and Child Therapist (MFC 42996) in private practice in San Jose, California.
For more information contact:
Haleh Rambod, M.A., MFT
2111 Geer Road, Suite 505-507
Turlock, CA 95382
4100 Moorpark Avenue, Suite 106
San Jose CA, 95117